TMI, SP Season 15 Live


I have been incredibly anxious. I'm worrying about things that I have no business worrying about and I have absolutely zero control over. Let me give you an example Today, I shit you not, I found myself worrying about how long it would take me to do my 2011 taxes now that I have a business. Yes, the taxes that aren't even DUE 'til April 2012! And I don't mean that the thought crossed my mind.Randy, as a scientist, offers to help the students understand. He tells South Park that their math is a bit off, explaining that the real way to measure a man’s naked weapon is to multiply length by width and then carry out a number of other calculations that include girth, weight, angle of tipA protractor is required to get the full effect.

I'm going to follow my friend Jess's lead here and share probably more information than you wanted. I love Jess, she blogs about whatever her cute little self feels like blogging about. Today, for example, she discussed the exam she received at the doctor's office and how it felt like she was checking her molars via the long route. LOL. How hilarious is that T.M.I. and anger problems. The Surgeon General then shows up on TV to announce that from now on, all T.M.I. numbers above 1.5 inches will be considered “above average.” This announcement immediately causes all the angry protesters to break out in song and declare that America is back. Cartman stays angry, due to his inferior wang, but everybody else remains psyched.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts ...
Copyright © Breaking The Newz