SRK Doesn't Mind Salman Copying DDLJ Scene


Apparently there is a buzz that Salman shot a scene similar to the one in DDLJ, in which Raj (Shah Rukh) pulls Simran (Kajol) aboard a moving train, with London belle Hazel Keech for Bodyguard. The scene was reportedly shot recently at Mumbai Central station.The 24-year old Hazel, who hails from London and is of Indian-British parentage, makes her Bollywood debut with the film.I believe the credit goes to Aditya Chopra and he has all the reasons to be flattered. But it’s nice as I want to make people smile with my movies and if my films in turn inspire them, I am happy about it,” Shah Rukh told reporters.Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is unperturbed despite reports that his ex-buddy Salman Khan will imitate the famous train sequence involving him and Kajol in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge in his upcoming flick Bodyguard.



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts ...
Copyright © Breaking The Newz