Pastamania Singapure Pasta Mania


In Tanjong Pagar branch, I can see professionals conducting their meeting on this diner. It is another way to have a place other than the office meeting room to brainstorm with your peers, have breakfast, and socialize. Good thing they open early so I can get my little surprises for Wilma. nevermind so he purchase the green card at the machine and purchase also can purchase wrong place lol..suppose to tap stadium he tap kallang and purchase it..alright enough all this crap anyway after bowling we went to pastamania to have our lunch.

They’re collegues/friends anyway. Fred Perry the Platypus, Jimmy the Lizard, Jeff the Giraffe, Derrick the “lepak” boy, Faisal and ME!! (Platypus call me ‘Dil the Duck’.) I love their company, especially Fred’s cos he never fail to make me laugh!! Cold Storage ice-cream joke will always be in my head. Had Seafood Tom Yam Pasta for the first time, but the sambal kindda taste weird. Probably due to me being sick I guess? Oh well.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts ...
Copyright © Breaking The Newz