Ethiraj college Results


Ethiraj college Semester examination results for year 2011. Ethiraj college semeter results 2011 are available here online. Ethiraj College Examination for various Semesters was taken in month of March/April 2011 Ethiraj College for Women is a degree-granting college for women in Chennai and was founded in the year 1948. College has 291 faculty members and more than six thousands students in regular and self-funded streams.Kanimozhi’s constant companion has been her creative spirit. By no means is she comparable in literary terms to Karunanidhi, whatever her doting father might say (“she has my poetic ability, literary craving, love for the Tamil language and the ability to work hard”). But she writes poetry, plays and is generally interested in literature and the arts. In a moment of introspection, she once told a reporter she enjoyed her loneliness. “I am basically a loner. I actually enjoy being alone. I think all of us need that space and I value that a lot. I have no re.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts ...
Copyright © Breaking The Newz